Sunday, September 2, 2007

My First Fish!!!


Owen caught his first fish by himself without daddy having to hold the pole the whole time a few weekends ago at Chris's Family reunion. He was so excited! He loves to go fishin. That is the first thing he asks Chris to take him to do when he comes in from a being gone 8 days at work.

I tell you this boy is not scared of nothin. He wanted to take that fish off the hook him self.







It amazes me more and more everyday at how in love Chris is with Owen and vice versa. Chris is such a giving and humbled daddy and I count my blessings everyday to have such a wonderful husband and Father.




He is so skiny minny. I love the cute farmers tan he has going on :)

1 comments:

Nena said...

I Love that look on
your face. It's so
exciting to catch your
FIRST fish. You did a
good job.

Love you
Nena :>)