Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good times with good friends

Well Sunday we got to hang out with some good friends of ours. Shane and Avery. Avery is our pastors daughter and we used to get to see them all the time but they recently moved to Austin due to Shane's job. This is Shane's "June Bug" that is what Owen calls it. He had more fun on that thing than I think I ever seen.

He is trying to help Shane start it.



Goofy daddy!! This reminds me of that movie dumb and dumber, when they are riding on that little moped all crouched down. Not that I am comparing Chris and Owen to that.






BIG BELLY!!! By the way in case you couldn't tell Avery is expecting in July a little girl named Gwynn!!! Have to say that Avery is the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen.

2 comments:

Nena said...

Boy what a good time it
looks like you had Owen.
I think Daddy was having
just as much fun. :>)
And I agree Avery looks
Beautiful.

Love you
Nena :>)

Princess Ellie said...

Missing pictures of Owen ... Hope you had a good trip ...

Laci