Thursday, May 17, 2007

MISS RILEY!!



Well I know that this is Owen's blog but Nena and Papa went to go visit Aunt Carrie, Uncle Slade, and Miss Riley this last week to meet Miss Riley for the first time.

This is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Miss Riley I wish we could have been there to meet you so you could play with your cousin Owen, He talks about you all the time.
One day very soon I promise we will meet you and we are looking so forward to it.

Thank you Aunt Carrie and Uncle Slade for taking care of Nena and Papa while they were there, I know they really enjoyed it and wished they could have stayed longer.

1 comments:

cchelbian said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of my little "Angel Face"! We had a great visit and look forward to all of us getting together! Carrie